2006-07-19

What am I?

What are we??

Creation on SDF. chip:
“Question...what substance did god use to create?”

I said “Itself”

“Would any of you agree there is a difference between the term 'created' and 'emanated'?”

I said: Hi chip

looking into the dictionary for the translation of emanate. I am not sure I like either emanate or creation. Creation means it takes some matter and create things outside of itself. Emanate seem to mean something that is made in “headquarters” and then leave it. As I see it, it is more like manifesting possibilities, it´s a quality of the Absolute. (like a shapeshifter )

Well, then, what am I?

I seem to be an individual, apart from anyone else. But if I look closer, and also believe what science tells me, this is not so. I am not apart from my surroundings. Yes, I am walking around on my two legs. But I am connected to everything else through air, water, energy, thoughts. This body can´t live without everything else. I breath what plants has created. Well, woun´t spill time on what´s obvious.

I can sense people from around the world. I can feel them. I sence the mood of the person next to me. I sense their energyfield too. The fields stretches around the planet and is interacting. I am made of stuff that´s been in a star. Science says every particle has connentions with every other particle and knows where it is. Quantum physics also talkes about the field of possibilities.

The fact that I seem to walk about on my own is an illusion due to the fact that my eyes can´t see what is really going on. The denser matter is still connected with the thinner material. Radiation, subparticles, strings and whatever science will find in the future. It just seems as I am apart from denser substances of view. It is at all times fully interacting with the “spiders web”.

I have seen the world go transparent, I have felt fragrance coming from flowers on the TV-set. I know I am not apart from anything else. I have held my dead grandsons spirit in my arms (after the funeral, not the body). I have sensed a greater mind than mine.

“Creation” need that illusion, that limited awareness, or it would not be “creation”.

But this does not mean My mind has transformed. But I have some experiences, for what it is worth.

Edited 060719

No comments:

Post a Comment