2006-07-11

R Maharshi_brainsplit

This is the first time I seen it mentioned apart from my own experience. The brainsplit! Though mine did not have the fancy lightings. Mine was only the two hands grabbing the brain and split it. (See “How it started "Am I tricked" 2000-03-12”) And mine was not healed.


Eyes of the Maharshi

By N. R. KRISHNAMURTI AIYER

Quote from the article:
“As it went on, I began to witness certain changes in my body taking place. I saw a pair of serpents rising from the base of my spine in a crisscross, spiralling manner. They rose to the crown of my head and spread their hoods. One was red; the other blue. The whole cranium became suffused with a bright light. My attention was fixed upon the point between my eyebrows where the serpents’ heads were pointed.
All of a sudden there was a splitting of the skull from the top front to the back. This was followed by an upward gush of a reddish flame shooting out from the top of my head. While this was flowing out, a stream of nectar issued from the single breast of the Ardhanareswara form of the Maharshi and a second stream of nectar flowed out from the top of Arunachala. Both streams landed on my head and sealed the break in my skull.

When the skull was sealed I experienced a brilliant light, like that of an arc lamp, and an indescribable joy and coolness filled my being. This light and joy continued for several hours.”

http://www.realization.org/page/doc1/doc109b.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment