2006-07-23

More Dark.........

2006-07-23
Dark night, two kinds, sensory and spiritual.

If I understand what I have read so far, the ”hits” I have recieved could be explained as the Divine touching me. When my soul is weak and the light is bright it blindes me. Like when you look at the sun with pain and possible blindness as a result. It can be so strong it can actually kill somebody. Soooooo….. my reaction is not strange or overdone. Those things can happen.

I am not strong enough to handle it. And I am forced to do it anyway.
This book even explains the behaviour or certain people I have encountered. Even all those “teachers”. And I have not finished it yet. If I had knew about it earlier, my reactions would have been different in some cases.

Maybe that is why it suddenly worked with this moving. Maybe I need to get out of way of work and people. With a minimum of possessions. (I will throw away a lot) Maybe I will have an even rougher time. Well, I don´t dare speculate.

Well, I am grateful I found this book. At least now I know what it is all about. It will be easier to accept.

Dry and arid says the book about the dark nights. Applies to low waterlevel in the lake as well, it is dangerous I don´t know where the rocks are at this waterlevel. Sounds a little like the Dark Night, Don´t know the territory anymore.

What is your understanding on “contemplate”? As compared to meditation? Anyone who reads this?

No comments:

Post a Comment