2006-07-28

Moving

This morning I was throwing away a lot of things as I am going to move three months from now. Then I was at the lake this late afternoon. Took a quick swim and then sat down reading while drying. Earlier I had been picking some berries but they are dry as we had too little rain.

I had this feeling the whole day. I am working with this blog, and I started to go through my things before moving. I think the urge to move that I had for over a year now, is due to a feeling of “I´m done here”. For so many years this appartment and this forest and lake has seen my tears. Felt my struggles and tried to comfort me. Now it is growing in me that I need to start anew in order to be able to continue. Clean out all sorrows and pains. All stuff I didn´t even know I had weights me down. Both feelings and things. It will be a relief and I hope it cleanses out the path in front of me and let me travel easier.

The only thing here I am not done with is my daughter and my grandkids. But I will not move that far away. And there is MSN.

No comments:

Post a Comment