2006-07-24

SDF, Choise and Control

Posted: Jul 10 2006, 11:12 AM

shin,they say it is scriptured. They say it is the Dreamer that dreams it all.

The script and the Dreamer dreams me up and gives the plot. I am not the one making choices. The Dreamer are, or the script has already been written and is following it. From that point of view I have no choice or control whatsoever. I am just a puppet.

But the script allows for us to believe we have a choice. That does not make it one.

Change of paths is also in the script. And, we don´t have any choice wich path we are on. If I had a choice, I would not be here. But the Dreamer or the script don´t care.

I was involved in a discussion once, that we might be responsible for our thoughts. But, no......, there are only ONE.

quote shin: “This accepting responsibility is a tool to discover the real extent of our responsiblity in any given situation and not a device to aportion all blame to a victim.”

How can you discover the real extent of our responsibility by taking it all on you?? If you accept it all you don´t analyse it and can´t discover the real ...bla bla bla

To take “responsibility” for everything seem to me to be “to take the easy way out”.

No comments:

Post a Comment