2006-07-09

Close encounter


Was telling somebody about my “guardian snakes” earlier today. I use them as guardians when I meditate. They occur a lot in my life. I will tell more about them later. This happened today. The swedish name of that snake is Snok.

Had another “close encounter” with the snake. Same speices as before. I was sitting at the rock by the lake. The same place as last time. I was reading, using my backpack to lean on. When I looked up I saw it beside my shoes. Heading towards my butt. I had the legs a bit above ground. I was still. When it reached my butt it moved beside it below my legs. Touching me. It followed my body up at the side. Went under my left arm and continued up beside the backpack. As I only had a bikini on I could feel it the whole time on my skin. When I did not feel it any more then I leaned over to see where it was heading. About a meter away it stoped and looked back on me. Then headed for the trees.

It was a nice soft feeling when it moved beside me. Touching me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20/7/06 02:34

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete