2006-08-23

Rainbow feelings

Rainbow feelings
It took three months to ”get back to normal” this time. It´s a long time and now I hope it stays calm for another three months at least. Don´t need any more disturbances before I have moved. Later…….it does not matter.

A thought came back to me. I have been thinking of the nature of the universal awareness. Most religious people talks of all that love that I have not seen anything of. But I can see others have some, so it exists. Once, think it was last winter, I equaled the range of feelings with the range of colors. In the same way the colors of the rainbow makes for white light, maybe the range of feelings makes the stillness of the universe.

“White light” contains all colors.
“Black” contains all energy wavelenghts, including white light (I think it does)
“Stillness” contains all feelings, from rage and hate to love and compassion.
“Zero” contains all numbers, both plus and minus.

From this comes:
´Black+Stillness+Zero´ =”The Source” which contains it All. Awareness and Creation.

Hmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment