2006-08-12

Astral-Meditation-Dreams

For about a year now I have had the feeling that dreams, visions and meditation experiences are the same thing. No real difference between them.

Like when I realised that all the different healing methods are actually the same thing. Nothing unique about any of them. The difference is only due to how a person most easily deals with /handles it. The same energy is used it is just the way your mind deals with it that differs.

Now, all those visions, dreams and meditation experiences I had made me think I was special. Been “taken care off”! Even if often I got pissed as I rarely understood the meaning of it. Twisted my mind inside out in order to understand it. Now it seems as those events is all due to Astral Projection, OBE:s, triggered unconsciously. Like “out of the maze” probably was in the Buddhic, maybe. Or close to it. So, a vision is not more “special” then a dream. It was just triggered when I was awake.

Is it only random, meaningless events?? Or are there some kind of “comandocentral” somewhere?

Remaining question: Is it random or is it done to guide you? And by who? As The Absolute does not care or moves!

Something is still missing. And I have to link that Dark Night to this Astral world.

No comments:

Post a Comment