2006-08-10

Change

Yesterday i started to do Yoga Nidra again. And today I started with some chakra-energy work. As a mean to start with OBE. If I can learn to do that it would be a neat tool to learn about the astrals. The article I found two days ago seem to be very good. It explains a technique to do it. It might work if I am able to work with it properly.

It is strange, I had a lot of friends on the net. But now as I have no business at the forums they seem to have vanished. Nobody is on the MSN any more, or rarely. And the mailbox is empty. My daughter did not like the idéa of me moving, but so far I have not seen her much. And my parttime job seem very quiet. Bet they will scream when I have no time due to the move.

Maybe this is really a big change in ALL aspects of my life. Well, it can´t be for the worse. That´s not possible I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment