2006-08-03

Neti and Nerves

Neti-Neti, a good thing they say. Does it work? I am not too sure about it. Since that dream about “the tall man taking my things away”, a lot of things has been unattached. I am still attached to nature though so I am not totally free.

BUT, now the question, how do I handle the body? How can I tell the body to act in accordance to the mind and soul?? Do I have to cut out my stomach?? Do surgery to cut those nerves?

There are things like my sister. She has a way of trying to make everone else to think her ways. I am just soo tired of it and we came to a confrontation when I had the last three “energyhits” in the beginning of June. I cut her off as she tried to make me do things I had no wish to do. I had my own problems to attend to.

I don´t care about her anymore. I am just tired of her ways. I have tried to heal our relation. The latest system is called EFT. Should be very good, but no changes in me as I can feel. I have tried to heal and release our relation. How do I conform the body with the mind?? I have tried healingsystems, reasonings, meditations. Nothing seem to do the trick. The body does not care to change.

My mind don´t bother anymore but my bodysystem JUST don´t want another confrontation.


My sister still tries to make me play with dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment