2008-08-21

What has it done

Really, isn´t that boring but I can´t get away from thinking of what it has done to me. There are 2 main things.

1 it taught me to hate. Never did that before, but now I do.
2 it spoiled the fun of life. Taught me what meaningless is. No matter what I do it does not really matter. I can have fun for a while but still, it is empty have no value to it. Just a way to pass time and it is still better to have fun than not.

So why am I not sitting in a corner doing nothing? Because the body is restless. So, for now, I am setting up a new blog. My sis thought it is a shame there are no blog describing nature. So, to make her happy, I´ll do that for a while.
Pretending it matters.
Can as well do that.
Body wants to feel needed.
Maybe I can fool myself if I try hard enough.
Forget for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment