2008-08-14

Headache and more tears

Yea, it gives me headache.

The other day there were a lot of hits on this blog. I wondered why. Then my sister suddenly wrote me about a site with something called Mindfulness. Seen it before and it is nothing other then a version of everything else. Meditation and other things. Can trap you as easy as religious crap. Easier, as it seems harmless enough without dogmas.

I was wondering why she wrote about that as she always are against anything religious and has very determind idéas of how easy it is to stay away. L

Now it seems like it was she that was reading and then wrote about mindfulness. L (Another trick from the universe? Using my sister?) Then she told me she did not want to link to my new photoblog as it was leading, in a number of steps, to ADNOTS. I did not even think she new about it. Does people really click on every button they see? I did not even knew it was possible to go that way. Just thought people stumbled over ADNOTS by accident or "old friends" visiting once in a while.

And then my reaction……………geeee, I am really messed up. The Universe did a great job breaking me. How could it do this to me? It is supposed to be a wonderful thing???? And now……………well, I need this blog anyway. It is a kind of safetyvalve. Helps me stay sane, or…….as sane as I can be.

And, if somebody decides to stay away from so called spiritual stuff after reading this, then something good came out of it. So, sis, no need to read this anymore, it is as good as it gets. I have to live with it, don´t do the same mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment