2008-08-12

Orange peeler

Last week I got the usual advertisment letters from one of our bookclubs. It is always large letters and beside the ad paperwork they always put in some stuff. It has been a lot of pencils, rubbers, a tiny plate, red plastic hearts and a lot of other stuff. This time they got me. All of which it forces you to open the envelope as you cant throw it in the paper recycling box. An orange object a bit curved with an hook or something in the middle. It alluded my fantasy completely. No matter how I tried. Asked my dad to. We came out empty. Sooooo, found an emailadress to the company and asked the support department. It was an orangepeeler!!!!! What the h-l has an orangepeeler to do with books?

Somehow this reminds of this spiritual stuff. The other side persists in sending those never understood "gifts". What for? Just to make us first, feel choosen and important, then frustrated as you never understand what the h-l it is all about. Are they doing it on purpose? Yea, I say "it" as that is the reality I live in. No matter how much there are only one universe. The Universe has no emailadress or supportdepartment to turn to. Just worthless "guides".

As you, the reader that still visits this blog, can see, it never leaves you. No matter what! I find no wisdom in this. At least, for now, it keeps a low profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment