2008-08-05

O, dear!

Bath-tub-thoughts! That dream! It seems like, as soon as I recognize the dreams pattern I take control, the dream becomes vivid. I did not miss the train this time, I left it. And…somebody followed me out. That person was the one picking up phones to start retrieving my possessions because I did not really care. In the tub, where thoughts usually runs free I recognised that individual as the "guide" or whatever it/he was, was the same as visited me a number of times in dreams and meditations some years ago. The one that put the dirtcover back on me. It has been gone for about two years now so did not recognise it at once. This time I did not miss the train, I left it, and was brought back on the track, if not the train. Earlier it stoped me, now it pushes me onward. Don´t they know what they want?

What does that mean? Is that one back to keep me going. Well, now when I know I can act accordingly. Bet they put me in an airplane next time. That has not happened yet. Pretty hard to leave it then, right? I´ll take a parashute. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment