2008-08-26

Forest and blogs

The past week I have set up a blog in Sweden. A request from my sister actually. She thought the blog community lacked a natureblog.

Well, already after a week I find I can´t do this. I can´t write about the serenity of the forest and lake. That what I used to feel and as I wanted to relay to others. The thing is, I can´t go there anymore. I can´t be one with the forest or lake as I used to. I can no longer draw strength from nature. I am just a visitor now, I still see the beauty of it, but that is all. As soon as I just think of expanding my mind to join nature, I back off. My brain tells me it is no danger, but my spirit says it is.

How could this happen, how could it become like this? My entire existence is crippled. Oh dear……

No comments:

Post a Comment