2008-08-17

Difficult

Life has become difficult. Avoiding everything spiritual or regligous is a really hard task. There is no newspaper or magasin without writing about it in different ways. Not to mention books. I can hardly read a book anymore as sooner or later there will be churches or priests in the drama. In every paper there are articles about how to become happy and content. By things, by shampoo, by aerobics, by meditation and of course, by God. And it is all lies.

Often I turn of the movie I am watching ecause there is religions involved. Or people are just treating each other like s-t. And I hate that.

Yesterday it occurred to me that there will be even more obstacles because of my situation. If I go on another travel, the travel agency has booked a lot of churches to watch. I will have to remain outside. If, in a couple of years, my grandkids wand to get married and choses to do that in church, I can´t go. Not anymore. Already 5 years ago I felt uncomfortable when I was exposed to one of those crosses. And it has not get any better. How can I tell them that I will not visit any churches, no matter who are going to marry or baptise a child. That will be hard, but I will not be able to do it. I can come to the dinner later on maybe. But that will not be the same. Hope when that day comes, they will understand, but I doubt that.

Life has become difficult, religions and spiritual staff is everywhere you turn. Almost impossible to avoid. I just can´t handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment