2007-12-09

Imagine yourself imaging.

And what did that do to your mind? Stopped it for a min? That is the beginning of viewing rigpa.
Have yo ever been on one of your nature walks or in your cayak....and just rested where you were with no thoughts running thru your head except maybe in the background the mind mumbling nonesense barely heard? That is near rigpa. Have you ever had one of those moments...i think we all do....where you go into kinda of a trance for a few moments and stare at nothing and think of nothing tho you know what's going on around you? It's a pleasant feeling and happens to everyone occassionaly, and can happen anywhere. That is Rigpa. Some people call it "zoning out"
Yet when rigpa is uncovered that 'moment' becomes totaly present while one still functions, and it grows into deeper presence with further removal of obstructions.
This is the Absolute Aurora, the approach is different. The curtain of emotions and thinking that hides it is moved aside, thru method, and in time rigpa shines right thru that curtain without destroying it.

.****************************
lol, do you know what I did? I imagined seeing myself in the mirror imagening.

oh. dear! Why do you think I go out in nature? This is what I seek to rest my being when it is hard times. This is what I find in the forest and the lake. That which helps me heal. The reason why I am still sane. If I did not have that I would have been insane by now.

Some days when I am too upset I can´t open up to it, but other times the mere fact that I am entering the forest alone makes me drop it and open the senses to the forest or lake. It is too bad I can´t keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment