2007-12-30

Aimed at…Rigpa

I am in the middle of a conversation with c about illusions and stuff. About a week ago she gave me the link to “Seeing with naked eyes” that actually is very good.

Well I have been introcuced to a new name, Rigpa, that should equal the Absolute. There is some pieces missing in the blog due to it has been gone for 4 months. So some background happenings is missing. I will ad some of it later on to get the picture.

For now, what came to mind during this discussion about the nature of Rigpa, was “this is where I am aimed”. This is Home.

C was kind and described how she experience her present situation. Not what it IS, but how it works. As far as one can describe that. Seems as I did misunderstood something thou. I have to reread it.

I took the picture at the top of the blog this morning when I should meditate. Yesterday I had the same candle and when I looked at it though halfclosed eyes I saw the rays of light coming towards me. It was nice, but hard to get on a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment