2007-12-15

Mirror

the way you did the imagining your self in a mirror will not do it.

Imagine your self imagining, that's all, nothing more nothing less. Tell me what does or does not happen with that.

.***************************071215
had to sit down in meditation position to try. I could not do it!

I can´t imagine myself imagining. As soon as I tried it is no longer “only me”. I invented a copy of me this time and tried to make it imagine. There is “me” and the copy. A fantasy starts.

.*************************************071215
Right, mind went blank for a while, but I did not really get frustrated, as the mind almost emedietly started to invent things to try to solve the problem. It was later it recognized it IS impossible. Your question made me doubt what I knew.


The past days my mind has been working on that. Beginning with those Tibetan books. I was not really joking when I wrote about narrowing it down to two sentences. Actually it also fits in with this “Imagine your self imagining” exercise.

When. long ago, people could not imagine what happened after death they started to imagine what happened then. Then the fantasy, what ever culture marks on it, started to fulfill itself. What one expected to happen, did. But as that IS a fantacy and some people knew that, they had to ad to the fantacy that it was not real. It is “YOU” and only you that you are aware of. And basicly that is some energies. Now energies and colors (colors is different wavelenghts) is also described. Funny how it coincides with the chakra system.

Some years ago I looked into healing systems. I noted that all of them was actually the same one just adjusted to each persons fantacy of how it works. That too was the color of the rainbow, as the chakra system. Rainbow colors are white light. So, all or it is White Light Energy. Then, in the nature I heal myself. Even if the power is not too great it works. Now you told me that all those things I notice and experience is Rigpa or the Absolute. Guess the Watcher and all of that also fits in there. Sometimes it is “my” fantasy, sometimes it is the fantasy of a higher power revealing itself back to me.

Two days ago when I biked home in the dark, a phrase popped up. “The Unified Law Of Everything”. Physics and spiritual alike. Both seeking the Combined Power to explain it all, that IS ALL.
I will work with the meditation.

No comments:

Post a Comment