2007-12-31

Thoughts and idéas that pop up in the brain…

Where do they come from?

Was looking at some older posts. One with a message “the humans are changing”. I don´t know how many times I got what appears to be messages. Just popping up into the brain from “out of the blue”. Sometimes they are understood. Sometimes they have no meaning I can see.

Everything that has been on the table lately when it comes to awakening makes me wonder. When appearances and thoughts rise and fall in Rigpa. Could those “messages” be something that was ment for another? I mean, maybe as a fraction in someone eleses conversation that took the wrong path and ended up in my brain. That would be some kind of proof that there is really but one mind. And all “private” minds overlapping each other. (Have to use common words even if my mind has a slightly diffent image of what might occur)

No comments:

Post a Comment