2007-06-07

Thebes

My friend told me that she never experienced two simultainously. So, if I am unique in this, it explains why I always had a difficulty with the “it is not as it seem”-phrase, that everyone just LOVE to say. To me that phrase meant that spirit/soul did not exist. As that is what I felt I am it caused me a lot because the meaning was the opposite as intended.

That identification does not lessen the inputs from the body. They are felt as strong as the body-functions are created to do. But now I understand why people may identify with body. And why this always have been an issue.

It is the same problems with “illusions”. In my situation nothing is seen as illusions. Everything is real. On every level. But I might understand why people likes to think of it as illusions. This too, has been a big issue. Should MY reality be an illusion? Can´t be.


30/11 1995 in Thebes
I bought a ring with Horuseye on it and a necklace-piece. That one has a Serpent wearing the doublecrown, Horuseye and Maat on it. When I was out on the street I got a vision. I was “watched” by what I later described as “the silent one”. The necklace ment: The doublecrown of egypt is me, the body/mind (red) and the spirit/soul (White). The Serpant is the ruler symboled by the crown. The Horuseye is the Watcher (watching but not intervening) and Protector. Maat is the judge.

And this was before all spiritual trouble started. Triggered by male/job crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment