2007-06-21

One final thing

There seem to be one final thing to write down.

Is the Universe static or changing?

It comes back to this question, does it not?

I have always known/believed in changes and evolution. That is what we see everywhere all around us. There is no place where it is not. We are here because the Universe evolves. We are here because the NEED in changing and evolving. There are no way we can talk us out ot that.

In science, so far, they have theories about strings. The “string-soup” might not change, but the individual strings constantly moving. There is nothing that says the “soup” is not evolving. Actually, it has to, or we would not be here.

Now, for the past years, people and writings have constantly tried to make me believe. First in a heaven where one should live eternally. Sounds disgusting to me. Then when I learned about Enlightenment and Awareness they tried to make me believe in “nothingness” and an eternal Awareness without change.

IMO there can be no Awareness without Evolution. PERIOD!

The confusion have caused me a lot of pain and suffering. Every person so convinced of their own beliefs and I knew nothing. Tried to figure out what was right. Then, when even those who claimed to be awakened, starts all over again I finally stoped. LIFE is a constant evolution. On every possible level!

So, my final conclusion, that still is what has been there all along, is an Awareness that evolves. The reason for the Awakened to not see that, would be that they are, still, in human bodies, and those bodies can not notice changes that occurs as slow as I think it does at the basic level.

We are all connected as we are part of the Universal Awareness and as we change, so does the Whole. How can it be otherwise?

Also, about suffering and hardships! If that is what is needed to make us grow and evolve. What would possible be the reason for that? If we shall suffer and evolve only to go back to that unchanging thing we came from? Certainly does not make sence. If The Awareness, All, does not change, then there is no need for us to evolve either, so hardship, or anything else for that matter, is not needed.

To answer the question, we are here due to an evolving Universe.


I AM …….. the Beginning

I AM ….….. the End

I ..A M ………………..


That is what it whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment