2007-06-04

Encouraging me

My friend encorages me and I mostly dismiss it. As I did now about this insight I had.

So many times different people has told me that I am special, and to me that feels weird, as I don´t see it. But sometimes it got to my head. Some part of me wanted to believe those things. Starting to wait for those wonderful things to happen. That I had a place to fill in helping others. Being important. “Saving the world” kind of thing, you know what I mean. These things never happened and then I felt fooled. So, I try not to listen, or rather believe it, when people tell me nice things. To avoid becoming dissappointed.

Somehow it is similar to my grandkids longing for their father a couple of years ago, but knowing he is liying all the time. He does not come despite the promise given. They hope this time will be different, but no……..

No comments:

Post a Comment