2007-06-05

Being Important!

Had a lesson to learn today.

Went to one of the lakes to get some tan today. When I arrived to the spot a woman I met before was there. With her was that wonderful little puppy called Willy. He just loved everything about life. Me too. J

Well, I met this woman about 2 months ago. Then she had another young dog with her. She was sad as she was about to put him to sleep. He was only 9 months but suffered severely from hip-pain. That dog was named Alex, and my first grandchilds name was Alexander. She was so sad about this problem and she said that she would probably never have another dog.

I told her about “my” Alex. He died 7 weeks old. He was such a sweet little one, so beautiful despite his illness. I told the woman that I am glad he died because he would have to live with ..should he live and being an invalid. But I also told her that I never regret that he visited us for that period of time. He gave us so much during that time it overweight every minute of sorrow.

Now she told me that especially the last comment had helped her a lot. To go through that experience of putting a young dog to sleep. I had taken some pics of the dog that day as I sent her on mail. It too had helped. She obviously saw this event as a very special thing. When people told her she took this thing very good she told them about our meeting, and they seemed to take it as a sign, that we met for her to be helped.

I helped her more then I would imagine and now she comes back when I needed it, due to what happened the past days.

Isn´t life just wonderful sometimes? Wether there some intervening or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment