2007-06-16

Coming to en end??

I have finished reading that paper about R Rose as I decided to do.

I don´t know if it gave anything, maybe! Anyway I feel like I am finished now. There are no curiosity. I cant see what else there would be to learn about without actually transform. It seems like the “pushing” has decreased too. I have “learned” I guess but I have no clue really what I have learned or for what reason.

I don´t think I´ll write much on this blog for a while. We´ll see. Things can change. When those who was supposed to be awakened suddenly gets nuts and wants to continue, then you can never really know when and IF one EVER gets done.

For now it´s cool and I am happy about that.

So, now I am off to see my dad, he is probably in his last moments. Somehow I wish it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment