2008-01-20

Lost mails

I still can´t get a mail through to my friend. Somehow it is hillarious to have to send a message through several mailboxes and forums pm systems to be able to get one through. She has no problem sending them to me, but i can´t send it to her.

I give up, I find only one reason for this. The universe don´t want me to ask her any questions. And that makes me a bit annoyd. They say we are here because of karma. They also say that we, unknowingly of course, have agreed on some tasks we shall be able accomplish in this lifetime. Then why the h-l am I not allowed to do it as I see fit? Why are something always stopping me from what I want to do? Never telling me WHAT to do. Instead sometimes there are “guiding” that is so impossible to understand it is ridicilous. Such a stupid system only an idiot could have come up with it. And then they talk about “wisdom”. What a laugh!

Has been looking into some buddhist stuff lately as I´ve been talking to grim too, but I don´t know. I get so tired of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment