2007-09-01

Dream building

Dream:
I was at some work, newly moved into that area, puters place too high and such. Did not bother until some boss came in. That boss had a big stomach with some vadded stuff around. Said it would keep the back straight. When it was time to go home I looked for what means there was. There should go a bus. Took my stuff, including the dinner I prepared for my parents. Somehow I “messed up” the path to the bus and it was long gone when I got there. Fine with me and I went inside again.

Next part is searching for an exit, seemed I could not stay in the building. Still carrying the food, a small package, I walked around partly uninterested. Somebody was following me. Went throu some narrow passages, then came to some vertical round passage with an opening above. I turned back and asked if that was the way out? There seemed to be a yes as answer. I looked up, the tunnel was lit, hesitated for a moment, then turned back and went into the building again.


yeah, this is how they trick you, curse them! this is perfectly clear! Messages in dreams that means nothing.
after reading a letter from chip I realised that when I went back I no longer carried anything.
the last part reminded of the “old farm” dream when I went up the narrow warn-out stairs.


Chip:
Those dreams you described, tubes are narrow and straight, they are a direct conduit to the end, there is room only for you, not for anything you carry. The room at the top is empty Monica, because it is EMPTY, nothing is brought with you.


till c 070902
I am calmer today even if I still have a towel on my pillow at night. It tends to get wet for some mysterious reason. This morning I had a feeling that this is a battle on a different level. There is nothing you can do except being a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment