2007-09-04

why is it needed?

There is one thing that never been cleared.

What is the reason for this transformation? Why are we forced to go throu all these works and suffering in order to awaken?

Who benefits on that? And why is it needed?

-According to Rose it is “dangerous” not to want it is considered to be spiritual immature. But from that paper I read he does not mention why it is so damn important.
-Bunnie says that it is really no big deal. Talked about the methafor “mountin, no mountin again a mountain. What changes is that you never again get attached to the world. (if I understood it) so the world is real but not a nessessery.

But there has to be a reason for this kind of work. If there was just the ascension that some talk about, that could be taken care of with evolusion. Genes and stuff. Why is this kind of work so important? What benefits comes from that, and to whom? Why play this game with religions, dark nights and hitting my head and make me cry because they hurt my heart and eyes.

Why is the spiritual work so important they spoil my human life? I have found no reason for it.


What lies beyond all this? Why this way?

070904 evening
There must be a reason for why it´s done this way. I don´t buy what I´ve been told so far. To go throu all this trouble only because a change in perception? It does not make sense. There must be another agenda. There´s no way it can be worth all that pain.

When it comes to teens changing is due to hormones, does not seem to be in this case. So that is outruled.

Was thinking of looking into that lightworker stuff, but only to think of archeangels and ascensions and spiritual wars makes me VERY tired. Wonder why everyone is at war. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment