2007-03-27

Waiting

This annoying feeling is strong today.

Why am I waiting? What am I waiting for?? Why does it make me nervous? I´ve been “waiting” since my middle 20:s. More or less but always waiting. Today it is strong. I almost expect some important being to call on my door and come visit for some important issue.

This waiting also get to my stomach, think I have mentioned that before. It is like when you are going away and are afraid to miss the train. What if I am out when that important visitor comes? And I can´t do anything about it, it lives it´s own life, sort of.


Maybe it is grim that causes this now. I´m excited to see where he goes. I have a feeling.......

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/4/07 09:10

    As long as you're waiting, then you are receptive, at least in some way.

    Attempt to cultivate it.
    If you don't like the waiting, inquire into what exactly you could be waiting for.
    If you do like the waiting, inquire into what exactly you want to be waiting for.

    If you don't want to inquire into it, then just wait.
    Might feel like some weight, but if you're not choosing to attempt to drop it, then you're automatically carrying it still, yes?

    ~Grim

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks grim,
    I think I know what I am waiting for, but I can´t verbilise it, it is just "there".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/4/07 10:07

    good enough of a description for me
    :)

    ReplyDelete