2007-03-04

Crap

Been writing the below notes as a respond to two threads in Collections. But then, why the h-l shall I “teach” awakened people. Why do I have this urge to do this? It is NOT my business.

If awakening don´t produce individuals that are sensitive to others, what the hell are they good for? I can think of nothing else then it is the A that pushes me, bothers me, gives me idéas. And it pisses me off. If it wants “my” services they are welcome to take possession of this body. Don´t bother me. Think I shall buy that camera and start some serious photographing. Found a site where you can ad your photos and get a little pay when somebody downloads them. Worth a try maybe, and would keep mind of the spiritual crap.

Saw my daughter and granddaughter on the internet right now, playing rugby.
_________________________________________________________
the thought that appeared:
Response to what grim assumed: you thought I was refering to all your posts, but I wasn´t. I saw, and felt (I know, not 100% reliable), AsI:s and no-1:s responses. Then I reacted to that. They seemed to wonder why you were never satisfied.

Am in the middle of working out (as in wheightlifting) and this subject on y mind, now I am getting angry, not at you grim, at the Absolute. I might ad something more on the blog later, but this will do for now.


ej på collection.
have been thinking if this should be taken off forum or in here, but you said ELABORATE so, what the heck.


noted:
*chip thought it to be a koan-discussion
but with a koan then u try to understand ONE koan not every single word ro reaction along the line,

*selfseeker said that it is a well established techniqe used by spiritual teachers.
but they sit in ashrams when student has time to think and ponder. I doubt that they are given 20 questions a day.


Grim, you ask too many questions, people has no time to let it sink and do its work. They don´t even know Your status or motives for doing it. I think they have the right to know.

When working with this neti-neti I understand that one takes ONE question and follow it as far down the line as possible. Not working with20 at the same time. And, grim, you jump at everything you see. I saw both no-1-awakens and AsI express doubts on what is going on. I know that when I get everything I say slapt in my face I stop talk and shout down. I think they are at that point.

You also must consider that people might not have time to think throu things. Often a response might be made between work and fetching kids and put them to sleep. A quick response is easily forgotten.


ändra!
I know you refered to what I said in privat, that your name is everywhere. Yes, you still do that. Turning every thread into a single topic. Getting on the way to the Absolute. But when people starts a topic it might be what they want to discuss. Know that people is different, everyone is not meant to go all the way. When you spoil their topic they leave. Remember our fights in the past??

why am I even bothering? So far nobody even managed to convince me that it is important. Shit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment