2007-03-23

Trapped in the biofilter & Photos


Happened to say that in a conversation with grim the other day. Something more has happened to him. Seems like he was pushed a bit further. I am happy about it.

Guess it is not all that wrong to say. Wanting to sneak out but getting nowhere.

Never mind!

About the photographic adventure I started up as a mean to keep myself busy and eventually earn a dollar or two. Can´t play Tetris for the next 25 years of my life and the money I get from unemployment insurance is getting smaller by the month. I have to build my life anew.

People often tells me they like my pictures and I am rather satiesfied with them. But when I uploaded some to those Stock-companies ALL my pics was refused. Bad light, too blurry, too much noise in them. Even one was mentioned to be “poor composition”.

Spent most of today with searching the net to find out why. I can see the problem with “noise”, I even have a program that can deal with it. But the rest! If I take a pic with sun reflecting in the water, it is supposed to be bright light in the glittering sparkles. They told me it was “lightening problems purple fringe and blown highlights or lenses flare.

Don´t they know how nature works? When I looked around in different sites there are NO pics like mine. They would be refused as “too much noise, film grain” and such. Most pics are clearly enhanced in PhotoShop or other programs. Very strong in colors. Not much natural about it. They look like you dropped the colorbox in them.

Well, am not giving up yet. Can spend a couple of days working on it. But I might end up making my own site if I like to show my stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/4/07 09:49

    I think you should try to keep submitting you stuff or somehow showcase them. You do have talent and its rare that I find photos that evoke 'something' in me, so theres something there methinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you silversurfer, I am setting up a galler right now. :)

    www.oegallery.com/SpiritualNature

    ReplyDelete