2007-03-08

Mist


Nothing, a little or to much. What a difference it makes.

-When there is no mist, then vision is clear.
-When there is too much mist, then there is no sight whatsoever. Like being blind.
-The magic comes when there is a little mist drifting among the trees and over water. Beautiful, mysterious nature. Where dreams is woven, where sacred things takes place, when the border between real and unreal is wiped out. When nature becomes silent.


I remember that day in Hawaii when the clouds lifted and formed a window where I, for a brief moment, could see “Shangri La”.

Bought myself that digital camera. Was lucky to have a day with mist. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/3/07 05:30

    Lovely.

    from chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/3/07 06:04

    such pretty pictures! I wish I could visit Sweden

    ReplyDelete