2010-12-01

Bastards!

I´m mad. You are trying to spoil my life again. I won´t allow it.



1 First the situation with the birder went out of hand. I take too much photos and drink to little coffé and don´t gossip at all. To bad, how is that psosible?

2 Then, my landlord called me that I was not allowed to feed birds on the balcony. And they only get jordnötter.

3 Today a woman gestured to me that I can´t take photos of the birds in her garden.

THAT is to much of a coincidence. So many things in a short period of time to make me stop birding. I also had dreams indicating that I should continue the spiritual path.

NO WAY I am doing that! I never go back to those who try to force me to obidience. Bitches I don´t like. And they call themselves spiritual. Trying to fool you it is about happiness and serenity. It is all about playing masters. Kings to be worshipped.

And I don´t worship! Why should I? We are made of the same stuff.

After all those years they still don´t know what I am about. I don´t tolerate to be forsced. Why don´t they learn? Or are abuse the only means for them to make people obey and fool them it is about happiness. Crap, I am not giving in as I know it is a lie.

I have a hard time accepting that people are mean to each other. It was quite obvious when I worked at the school. A first grade class. I know it was due to hormons, but I suffered when I noticed all stupid meanness going on around me. It makes me suffer. The only way to avoid it is to avoid people, spirituality and the world. I do like the three monkeys, close my eyes, ears and mouth. And I certainly don´t need a spiritual world that believs only in punishment and evil, instead of kindness and reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment