2010-12-28

Eddie

I found some of your letters yesterday night. For some reason it triggered me to see if you were still around. So I started to look for you and for that old Forum I used to attend.
Found both and were amazed!
Both were as if I left yesterday. Nothing had changed. And it´s been 3 years.
You were pretty mad at me because I asked too much about what happened to me. And you could not answer. But instead of admitting that you did not know you got mad at me. You thought you were an all knowing entity in the universe, or the universe itself, and I thought you were arrogant and with a lot of pride. You could not understand my frustration and pain. You could not understand what I ment when I said it was spirituality that smashed my brain. Over and over again. As real as a blow to the head. And as painful as if you hit me with an iron club with all your strength.

Well, I see you are still the same. Still proud of being able to dismiss the pain of the body. Still trapped on body level but don´t even recognize it. You are as trapped as I am. “They” smash your body, “they” smash my brain. The difference is, I know it. I have not done any work the past 3 years. Not since I throw the buddist book in the lake. I´m still pretty pissed of with it. Life is better without it.

As for the forum, they are still there. All of them. Still chatting on the same level. Made me want to puke.
For 3 years debating the same thing that can´t be debated as it is all theories. And it is impossible to know the "truth".

I think I´ll clean up the mailbox now.
Hope all your surgeries are over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment