2008-05-13

Tibetan book

In the bath tub I was thinking, minds wandering actually, that I should not really have to figth the spiritual. As they say, chip and more, the universe is static and don´t move, so why am I in this fighting and avoiding situation? They also say there is no emotions, so how can I be hurt?

The Tibetan book I wrote about before, that was wrong too. If I can “recognise myself as that energy” then it is something outside “myself”. And it can´t be “me”. When I am IT, there is nothing outside to recognice. So that book is compleately worthless.

Mind is constructing a huge amount of lies to keep it where it is. Separate! So difficult to harnest. Even when you know it, so hard to convince the mind, the tragic of life. Even if the mind wants to die, it clings.

So, why waste so much energy on fighting something that don´t exist? Should not have to do that.
But as long as it harass me, I guess I have to. Mind just loves to invent stories and intrigues.

No comments:

Post a Comment