2008-05-27

Apartments again

First, my dad told me yesterday he had been visited by my mother twice last night. She died 8 months ago.

OK, woke up rather early this morning but managed to go back to sleep. Woke up again after 2.5h and I think the dream lasted the better part of that time.

First I was in the old place where I was working for Gunnar. It was an old, molten and dark place and I had lived there for long. There was the big old aquarium, still there, but with no fish any more. (have dreamt about it 2 before) I was cleaning up some stuff there. Old papers and stuff to throw away. Then some people arrived, and a woman came to find me. She had a parcelgoods with furniture to deliver to me.

Oh, but it shall not be in here, you have to take it to the new appartment. A place I hired in another dream. A big appartment on the topfloor of a building. Then I hurried on to clean out the old one fast so I could go to the new one and receive that parcelgoods.

When I came to the buildning I realised I had to climb on the wall, passing a very narrow place to get to the top floor. When I got into the appartment there was, again, a lot of old stuff, not mine, to clean out. Remember a lot of residue of wallpaper. So, old large appartment that is supposed to become nice and great. The first piece of furniture is in place. But I still don´t know what it was.

*************************’
So, if I get this right, I have now cleaned out and left a lot of crap behind. I am in the new place and have to make it that great place to be in. Still a lot of work to do. But with what am I supposed to fill it? I can´t use the old stuff. There can be no reading old texts for clues.

Well, anyway, it is better to build anew. But with what??????????? Better not be too happy, can still mean a lot of grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment