2008-05-09

European song contest

Another dream on the same topic. I miss the event!

SOOOOOOOO WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Stopp harrasing me. This time I was compeating in the song contest. Just before I was to perform I realised I lost the lyrics. It was no way I could remember it. When searching for a paper with it on I missed the time I should be on stage. So, then I ran up a long stairway to get to the stage, hopefully I would remember when the music started. But it was too late, when I get there my time was over already.

So, once again, I “missed the train, or ship or songcontest”. And yet again I scream: get out of my head! How the hell am I supposed to know what you expect me to do?


If you want it soo bad, the hell, tell me what to do! Or finally, get the hell out of my head. I can´t both do something and be stopped when trying.

I refuse in playing this stupid game.. I don´t care, when I die I am gone, what happens to you is not my concern, sooo, get the hell out of my head.

I was accused of not listening, but what happens to me has nothing to do with “teaching” as I understand it. It is about what happens, not what is said.

No comments:

Post a Comment