2007-02-13

Teachers

I have thought of this a lot. In my experience I could never have a teacher when it comes to spirituallity. But I needed somebody to explain things that happened, and maybe telling me what might happen next. Someone experienced. Not “booklearned”. I always hated when someone told me… this is it! And then I see it is not true to me. I was never able to go from A to B, I seem to be randomly pushed. I´ve never been in charge in this. Every time I try to do something I fail.

There was a young woman on the SDF once. She came forward telling everyone that she was to be the shepherd leading everyone to salvation. The problem was she knew nothing about “sheeps”. To be a teacher, you have to know not only the subject to teach, you also have to know how student works. You have to know about people to be able to teach.

edited 070215

No comments:

Post a Comment