2007-02-20

I wonder………

if……..

just realized that I had not meditated indoors since May last year. In June I had the last “hit”. Looking in the backmirror I think it is the meditation that causes the “hits”. When i meditate indoors I go deep. As I learned at the yogaschool. And that is when I had that “brainsplit”.

When I am outdoors it does not work the same way, I let it come natural and focuses out on nature, not inwards. Even if they say it is meditation both ways it works differently in me.

So, I should not meditate? As I can remember it goes like: period of meditation, there comes a “hit”, I go crazy, refuses to do anything spiritual because of the pain. After some time it fades away. Slowly it startes over again. Starts to meditate, gets a “hit”………and, round and round we go..

I feel it is a part of it, even if it is more. During “active” periods I also usually have dreams and other visions. This past 9 months it has been nothing. I havn´t “worked” on it really. Mostly just documented old and new thoughts on the blog. And, kept a window open to friends.

Grim tries to push me, but don´t succed, I circle around it. lol

Science seems to be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment