2007-02-16

Depressed

I am getting depressed. An unusual feeling. What has happened the past years has not been depression. I´ve been hurt and I have been angry, but not depressed.

Now I find myself slipping down that ugly road of depression. Don´t know if it is due to the weather. But I think it is a growing feeling of having no purpose. It is hard to find a meaning anymore. And not much interest me. Even if I do my best. A human needs a purpose, and I have none.

I hate to see this new forest drown in my tears. So far it has not happened though. To live only because the heart don´t stop…………….. how pointless.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous21/2/07 03:39

    WoW.. thats a big one having no purpose in life

    I remember reading a story about a man who had sat there and thought he had no purpose to his life and so he just decided one day to go out and plant acorns anywhere he could and soon he had created a forrest :)

    and my god does this world needs a few more trees at the moment

    Aurora while you are making your mind up what your purpose is in life
    you can always grab a handfull of seeds and scatter them where ever you go

    who knows what beauty and spendour you may create...?

    maybe a trial of flowers where ever you have walked


    Love rose :)

    ReplyDelete