2007-01-05

Work Team Dream 070104

Was in the old office at Scania. The office as it was some 30 years back. A lot of people gathering there. I was wondering why we were there. I knew almost everyone. We all had aged. There was also my old boss, now dead 20 years. One man throw himself around my neck told me how pleased he was seeing me. I did remember him being a young man, his first job after school. Then we was told the reason for us being there. We were supposed to design a new Scania truck. We were the people designing the last most successful truck, so now we should make a new one. What puzzled me was that we all aged. Some looked senile. How were we to design a new wonder-truck? But then, l was getting restless, why not start it? What are we waiting for? Starting to arrange workplaces and peoples ready for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment