2007-01-25

Some snippets..

..from threads in Collections. Just to remember what I wrote.

decides on what level something is "real"? Is there really a thing like "silent shockwave"?? I´d say NO! There is "shockwave" percieved as "sound".
A shockwave is created by moving objects in matter. It is percieved as "sound" by the brain as a function to help us in our environment. It can also be felt as a pressure on my skin. The fenomenon that creates a "sound" in my brain is there whether my brain "hears" it or not.


Silence is a construction of the mind as much as sound is. There are neither sounds or silence. Senses is also needed to experience silence.

Nonappearance is as much illusion as appearance!



the paper/point analogy rewritten again, simplified:

There are no relationships! The Universe liked to see itself as a sheet and a dot. So it created it. To be able to see the creation and be aware of it, it also created eye and mind. All is made of the Universe so any relationships do not exist. It is still, the Universe! Only the limited mind sees it differently, as being two things related. The Universe seems to be a shapeshifter!

And (now I actually believe something), I think science will not stop until they have that knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment