2006-12-13

The impossible One/Truth

They always fail to stick with it. As soon as Truth is mentioned, they start to divide it. Suddenly you have maya, dreams, illusions and a lot of other things. How can that be? Why are there untrue things in the truth?

“Living dead” puppets does not seem right. It should be a field of fluctuating energy. Where denser parts make up for individuals. But maybe my vision of it makes it hard for living as a human. But why should it be harder then “living dead”?
The Universe is energy. Living dead puppets can´t be right. Something is missing.


Human adulthood ??? Jed speaks about it as the next step. But what is it? To see “living dead” does not seem to be much of an improvement.

The past weeks I seem to get idéas, start write them down, but then just lose interest. The above is some of it.

Continued to read Jeds second book after all, but just skimmes most of it. Don´t give much more. What is intereting is the interview at the end. I guess I am just not the type that likes to dissect things. Like the Moby Dick book. If you have to spend weeks to understand something it is not worth understanding. And you can´t be sure you understood it right anyway. It is just guessing.

A lot of what he writes, the good parts, rings true, but there is differences too. I don´t do that kind of autolyses thingi. Never could. On the othre hand, never had any religious ideas, and think I know pretty well where and what I am. My experience is mostly being pushed. I´ve tried that negating tecnique but it never worked for me.

whatever………….

No comments:

Post a Comment