2006-12-04

Faith

Grim says:
Blind Faith that is not Blind of what NOT to be Faithful about, including its Faith.
Blind Faith that IS Blind for what to be Faithful about, including its Faith.

Aurora Borealis säger:
faith is a strange concept
Grim says:
Faith is what you are

That was a piece of an MSN converstion with Grim yesterday. He likes to complicate things. :-) He never get to explain what he ment with the last comment though. “Faith is what you are”

Generally I think “faith” IS a strange concept. Everyone says you must have it. I wonder why! Why do I need faith? What for? I don´t have any faith. In my book “to have faith” means that I have something I do have faith in. I have no faith in anything. I do think or know (as I experience it) that there is a greater awareness. But to have faith in it means I expect something from that awareness/absolute/One (take ur pick). And that it will be fulfilled. I do sense it, but I don´t trust it, how can I have faith?? And Grims last statement, .....have to ask him what he actually ment.

No comments:

Post a Comment