2007-07-04

Who´s talking?

The other day, talking to my friend about things that comes forth.

I feel like I talk about things that happens behind the curtain. It is like I say things that does not come from the person that I am. Like I am just a vessel. That duality again. Someone use my organs to speak. (Then, why does it not come wisdom out ;) )

.*************************
Other things that does increase is the sense of pointlessness.

Today, when doing the aerobics I was thinking of my mom. She told me that it starts to get difficult to go up and down the stairway. But, of course, if she never goes out it will be difficult. She needs exercise. On the other hand, she has a boring life she says, so why the bother. Don´t exercise and you die faster.

Myself I spend a lot of time with photographing now. I try to capture everything I encounter, then tries to find what speices it is. And put it in galleries and the blog. Then this sneaky thing inside whispers: this is not important, why bother? It means nothing. It is just wasting time!

Sure, but the body needs something to do, can´t just spend years sitting in a chair watching soaps. At least, nature is more interesting then soaps. And, soaps are not an option, can´t stand the stupidities in them. Even if that does not matter either.

So, if you have to spend time with unneccessary things, do it with things that is beautiful. Then you can pretend it is importatant. Better then crap, right?

BTW, if it is so easy to tell me what´s NOT important, why the h-l can´t it tell me WHAT IS then? (Don´t know how many times I said this already.)


No comments:

Post a Comment