2010-02-18

Locked up in the middle……

………….with nowhere to go!

Strange thought coming to mind.


There are men trying to catch my eyes. Events trying to get me to join the “life of the living”. And it only makes me feel uncomfortable. I can´t go back to believe all little things that happens is important. To believe I could make a difference some where. Experience tells me it is not so. Experience tells me nothing matters.

Sometimes the body longs for a touch. But I have never been a person for companionships. I am a looner. Ask my daughter about it. If I let someone come near……it would only be problems I really don´t want to deal with.
On the other side there are still the longing for spiritual evolusion. And final change. But there is no hope left. Too many times I have been stoped. Been hit and made suffering. I see only the bad part about it now. I could never see the peace some others talk about or wonders of the universe. It´s locked up deep inside somewhere.

So, stuck in the middle with nowhere to go. Not left, not right, not forward or backward. Inward?? As empty as everything else. I don´t belong anywhere.

Science reveals the wonders of the universe piece by little piece. Spirituality refuses to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment