2007-04-05

Compressing photo

Have been working with the photo Gallery the past week.

It is funny nowadays how I relate everything to the spiritual.

Now, on that Gallery, all the pictures used as avatar and gallery head and such has to be very small, actually tiny or the system don´t accept them.

So, here I am having this huge problem to make a picture om 4.5 MB into a picture of only 75kB. And that is not all, they have size demands too. Had a picture of Heaptica that I wanted to use as head, but I failed to make it. The picture had a lot of colors and colors makes bytes. So with the size and weight demands It was impossible to do. So, I had to change picture.

Now the following train of thought appered:
To take this beautiful photograph and compress it into that tiny picture and still be ale to see what it is was very hard.

I wonder if it is as hard for the Universe to compress itself and still express its true nature in the human mind.

Following that train of thought:
When I compress the photograph it results in a lot of damage to the photo. It looses most of its delicate information. And it is impossible to restore it to its full glory.


Maybe that is the reason why it is so difficult to awaken. We are not able to restore that lost information.

http://www.oegallery.com/SpiritualNature

No comments:

Post a Comment