2010-04-19

Dream coming true?

But in ”real” life. Might happen. I know this is paranoia and persecution mania, so what? That is what happened to me.

Next weekend I am supposed to travel to Camargue. And now the planes might not go because of the ash-cloud from Iceland.

So many dreams I had when I was unable to catch the train/ship or whatever. Or sometimes getting on the transport but never reached the destination. Dreams where I took command and refused to participate. Annoyed of being stoped at what I wanted to do and then accused of missing the transport. Shit, I am still angry. If they can tell me what not to do, they can also tell me what to do. Now I do nothing. Reversing “progress”.

If this is supposed to be “teaching” …..it sucks. No teacher shall be allowed to harm a student. That creates hate and paranoia, as it did to me.

I will never cross the boundry and get to the destination in this life, not even if I will be able to get to Camargue. I don´t trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment