2008-07-17

So stupid it makes me angry

This morning I dreamed again. But this time it took me several hours before I realized what it was all about. A coment to my last posting.

I dreamt that my mother, who past away last october, came to the house. She looked very dead. But she was a teacher now, obviously. Then my dad, still alive, was joining her. They made a lot of fuss to be certain I understood that they were going to another town to teach somebody else. They really made it clear that they were leaving to do that.
End of dream.

So, this time it was no missing any trains or cargoships. This time the teacher was going elswhere. Really……..going.

The dream so stupid it makes me sick to my stomach. Where the hell is the wisdom? If this is "guiding" it is sooo bad it makes me ashamed. It behaves like an imature teenager. Pisses me off. Is there no remedy that can poisen this so I get rid of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment