2005-10-08

Lady is on the train

051008

Mystic, of course I will share it with you.

At 1000 posts, I will become “Infinite Conciousness” in the Forum. Somehow that is symbolic. And maybe I am a bit superstitious.

You have followed me for the last 15 months. Lately I had two dreams. In the first I was at the trainstation and was given a creditcard with the shape of the endpiece of a loal of bread. Was told it was very good and would provide my needs. But I never bought the ticket so I was stuck at the station.

(050930) In this dream I bought the ticket and got myself on the train. I am on the train, but not yet at the unknown destination.

Well, if I become “Infinite Conciousness” before I reach the destination……would I blow it????

And then lately I feel that it is the same stuff being written again and again.
And sometimes I just want to hide. Some things is weird and I think I need to think about it. Some people are very disturbing at the SDF right now.

Sometimes I get mails from people that they think soo highly of me that I get bothered and feels a bit uncomfortable. I can´t live up to some peoples expectations.

Well. That was a lot. Somehow I think The Lady Of The Hawk is done. She should not be back until she has reached the destination. Maybe then, the thousend post can be written.

No comments:

Post a Comment